We allow holders of valid PPL (A) qualifications to hone their pilot skills on a selected type of aircraft in the Czech Republic and abroad under both normal and less standard situations.
As an example: improving navigating experience or training for the loss of orientation or in the event of quickly deteriorating weather, etc.
- PPL (A) certificate
- Valid SEP / MEP qualifications
- Valid medical fitness class I or II
- Valid contract to lease the aircraft from the operator
- Valid insurance policy (liability insurance for damage caused to an aircraft not owned by the insured, rather it was loaned to the insured or was being used by him for other legal reasons)
- Requalification on a selected type of aircraft (in case of interest, the retraining can be done at our company)