Piper Seneca II
Piper Seneca is an American twin-engine airplane that has been in almost unchanged form since 1971. Up to now, over 5000 units have been produced, and the production of this successful aircraft is still in demand. The cabin is not over-pressurized, but oxygen masks can be fitted if necessary, as the airplane is equipped with compressed air connections and climb to a higher flight level up to an altitude of 7,000 miles (25,000 ft). The maximum speed is 362 km / h (196 kts).
Improve your flight security by flying with us from smaller, nonpublic airports. There are close to 200 small airports across Czech Republic and Slovakia!
- crew 2 pilots
- capacity 4 passengers
- maximum speed of 362 km / hours (196 kts)
- cruising speed of 327 km / hours (177 kts)
- performance of both engines 400 horsepower (300 kW)
- length of plane 8.72 m
- wingspan of plane 11.86 m
- height of plane 3.02 m
- wing area of 19.39 m²
- empty weight 1.814 kg
- maximum takeoff weight of the plane 1.999 kg